Questions to ask
Ready to schedule your JUVÉDERM® consultation?
Here are some important questions you may want to ask:
- How many years of experience do you have with the JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers?
- How often do you treat patients with the JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers?
- Will you show me before-and-after photos of other patients you've treated?
- What is the average cost of treatment?
- How can I save on my treatments?
- What do you need to know about my medical history before treatment?
- How many injections will I need for optimum results?
- Will there be discomfort?
- What should I avoid after my treatment?
- How long is the recovery time?
- What are the risks of treatment, and what are the most common side effects you have seen in your experience?
- What should I do if I experience any side effects?
- When should I schedule a follow-up visit?
- How long will my results last?
It's important to go to an aesthetic specialist who is experienced in administering JUVÉDERM®.
You may want to consider choosing your specialist from the JUVÉDERM® "Find a Doctor"